- Gates will be locked and thousands of rangers furloughed at national parks if government shuts down
- McCarthy's last-ditched effort to avoid government shutdown collapses as Republicans defect
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein dies at age 90
- Who will replace Dianne Feinstein in the Senate?
- Biden offers dire warnings about Trump, accuses mainstream GOP of 'deafening' silence
- House begins impeachment inquiry against Biden as government shutdown looms
- Arkansas senator requests audit into state purchase of $19K lectern
- Sen. Bob Menendez pleads not guilty to pocketing bribes in a wide-ranging corruption case
- Government Shutdown: what Arkansans need to know in preparation
- Congress says its wants to avoid a shutdown. But the House and Senate are moving even further apart.
- Biden to stand with United Auto Workers at picket as Trump meets with striking autoworkers
- Oklahoma lawmakers discuss increasing law enforcement pay
- The federal government is headed into a shutdown. What does it mean, who's hit and what's next?
- Trump argues First Amendment protects him from 'insurrection' cases aimed at keeping him off ballot
- Gun violence is the ultimate 'superstorm,' President Biden says as he announces new federal effort
- Sitting US senator accused of bribery; gold bars and cash found hidden in house