5NEWS Community Spotlight
- February is American Heart Month.
- Rising in the River Valley is set for Valentine's Day
- The blood supply at Arkansas Blood Institute in Fort Smith is critically low
- The Fort Smith Boys & Girls Club Mentoring program is back and they need volunteers
- A familiar program offered by the United Way of Fort Smith Area has a new name
- Breastfeeding education classes are back at Baptist Health-Fort Smith
- It's Girl Scout cookie sales time again.
More 5NEWS Community Spotlight
- Miss Rodeo Arkansas takes anti-bullying message nationwide
- Community Blood Center of the Ozarks schedules Miracle blood drives
- The U.S. National Mountain Bike team has chosen Bentonville as its home.
- Asa Hutchinson reflects on the past 8 years as Arkansas Governor and a possible run for presidency
- Fort Smith mom hikes the perimeter of Maui in memory of her son
- End of year giving is on at the United Way of Fort Smith Area
- Arkansas Blood Institute in Fort Smith brings back 12 Days of Christmas
- Downtown Bentonville Inc. moving its farmers market indoors again this winter
- Christmas Honors in Fort Smith get some special help from local students