2022 Arkansas Primary
Arkansas’ primary election will take place on May 24, 2022. Return to this page on Election Day for the latest results after polls close at 7:30 p.m.
- Polls are open on Election Day in Arkansas from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- The last day to register to vote in the 2022 Arkansas primary is Monday, April 25. Check your voter registration statushere.
- The last day to submit a mail-in or absentee ballot: May 17 by mail or electronic & May 20 in-person
- Early voting begins on May 9.
In Arkansas, party affiliation is optional for voters. Voters are given the option to affiliate or not to affiliate with a political party on their voter registration form. All voters may choose which party ballot they will vote on (in case of a runoff, only voters of the affiliated party will be able to vote in the race).
All voters can vote on:
- Constitutional amendments
- Ballot questions
- Any special election contests held at the same time as a primary election
You can find polling locations here.
File a complaint with the Arkansas State Board of Election Commissioners here.
Download the 5NEWS App to stay updated on all the races on election night.
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).