- Best rain chances from 6am to Noon Saturday as a weak front arrives
- Rain totals light
- Highest chances in NW Arkansas
- Clear by afternoon
- Clouds continue in spots with afternoon highs from 66-72º
(This image is Saturday at 9am)
- Dense fog is possible early in the day with a warm front lifting north
- Mostly sunny, warm and windy by afternoon with highs in the mid to upper 70s.
- Severe storms possible late (after sunset and more than likely after midnight)
(This image shows the front arriving around 1am on Sunday night into early Monday morning)
- Rain to start the day; especially in the River Valley.
- Clearing by afternoon with sunny days for midweek.
The next cold front after these two will be on Thursday of the upcoming week with even cooler temperatures expected for next weekend.