FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — At long last, the Hogs know an opponent. Arkansas will open the Sam Pittman era September 26th at home against Georgia, where Pittman was coaching last season.
It's been a long wait for the Hogs, who learn of their schedule on what is also their first day of practice. The SEC is the last of the conferences to release a schedule. Arkansas was scheduled to kick off the season at home on September 5 against Nevada, but due to COVID-19, the SEC will only play conference games in 2020, with the start date pushed to September 26th.
Arkansas will play five home games and five road games this season and adds Georgia and Florida to the schedule to replace non-conference games.
- Georgia @ Arkansas - Sept. 26
- Arkansas @ Mississippi State - Oct. 3
- Arkansas @ Auburn - Oct. 10
- Ole Miss @ Arkansas - Oct. 17
- Arkansas @ Texas A&M - Oct. 31
- Tennessee @ Arkansas - Nov. 7
- Arkansas @ Florida - Nov. 14
- LSU @ Arkansas - Nov. 21
- Arkansas @ Missouri - Nov. 28
- Alabama @ Arkansas - Dec. 5
Razorback home games will look very different this year, with reduced capacity, no tailgating, and a host of social distancing measures.