The AFB’s 2019 survey of classic items found on the Thanksgiving Day dinner table indicates the average cost of this year’s feast for 10 is $48.91.
This year, customers shopping at Walmart for a traditional Thanksgiving meal can plan a 10 person dinner for just $32.68.
This includes a 16 pound turkey, stuffing, potatoes, cranberries, ingredients for pumpkin pie and more.
All these items are available in your local Walmart store and via Walmart Grocery Pickup and/or Delivery.
Items included in the total meal price include:
- Frozen Self-Basting Young Tom Turkey, per pound (16 lb. bird)
- Fresh Cranberries, 1 pound
- Fresh Sweet Potatoes, 1 pound
- Russet Potatoes, 5 pound bag
- Fresh Carrots, 1 pound
- Fresh Celery 1 bunch
- Frozen Green Peas, 16 oz. package
- Frozen Green Beans, 16 oz. package
- 9” Frozen Pie Shells, 2 per package
- Cube Stuffing (Herb Seasoned), 14 oz. package
- Dinner Rolls, 1 dozen
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix, 30 oz. can
- Whole Milk, 1 gallon
- Whipping Cream, ½ pint carton