(KFSM) — Severe storms have caused major flash flooding in some parts of Northwest Arkansas and the River Valley.
The following roads are closed as of 10 a.m. Sunday (Jan 12).
- Ball Street in Johnson – Flooded
- Harvey Dowell S. of Murphy – Flooded
- N. Fox Hunter east of 1780 – Flooded
- Richland Creek – Flooded
- Sonora near 19029 – Flooded
- Starnes & Double Springs – Partially washed out
- White Road – Flooded
- Gooseberry Road – Bridge closed
- Midway area- Trees, power poles and power lines down
- Highway 109, Section 3 – downed power line, OG&E is repairing
- Bailey Road – north and south
- Bohannon Creek Road
- Central – low water bridge
- County Line Road – several places underwater
- Cowshed Crossing
- Grace -at the bridge
- Lenox Road – several places underwater
- Monroe – west end Sugarloaf Creek Road near Midway Road
- Poteau – Grady St. (east side of tracks)
- Racetrack Road
- River Road – backside flooded in all low lying places
- Rogers and Saddler
- Sexton – at the bridge
- Highway 252, Section 4 – High Water
- Highway 71 – Through Waldron
- State Highway 80, Section 0 – High Water
Click here to view the Crawford County Department of Emergency Management Facebook page for updates on road closures.
This list will be updated as information is received.