FORT SMITH (KFSM)- Two people are hospitalized after being pulled from a burning home in Fort Smith, according to firefighters on the scene.
A portion of Grand Ave. and 16th St. were blocked as firefighters continued to put out hot spots.
A firefighter on the scene tells 5NEWS a man and woman were inside at the time of the fire. The man was able to get out, but the woman had to be pulled from the house by emergency responders.
The extent of her injuries is unknown at this time, however crews on scene said the woman was not breathing on her own. Both the man and the woman were taken to Sparks Hospital in Fort Smith.
Stay with 5NEWSonline.com for more on this developing story.