ADAIR COUNTY, Okla. (KFSM) — A 31-year-old man has been arrested in Oklahoma after he allegedly exploited minors online.
Jakoma Sanders, 31, of Westville, Oklahoma is accused of posing as a teenage boy online and asking multiple underage girls across the country to send him sexually explicit photos of themselves.
According to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children received several cyber tips about Sanders' actions.
During the investigation, the OSBI discovered that one of the juvenile girls Sanders attempted to communicate with also lived in Oklahoma.
Sanders is a registered sex offender after being convicted for soliciting sexual conduct or communication with a minor by use of technology in 2015.
At the time of his arrest, Sanders was in possession of a gun and will face an additional charge for felon in possession of a firearm.
Sanders was arrested at his home and transported to the Adair County Jail where he is being held without bond on the following charges.
- Soliciting sexual conduct or communication with a minor by use of technology
- Obscene material - Procuring
- Soliciting a minor for indecent exposure/Obscene material
- Showing indecent material to a minor
- Child sexual exploitation
- Computer fraud/Unlawful use of a computer