ROGERS (KFSM) — On Saturday (Sept. 28) firefighters with the Rogers Fire Department responded to a house fire in the 1300 block of West Pecan Street.
A picture posted by the fire department shows smoke coming from the roof of the home.
Crews said the fire appears to have started in the laundry room around the dryer.
They are not sure if the fire was caused due to an electrical issue. The fire was contained to the laundry room but smoke spread throughout the home.
Everyone home at the time were outside when crews arrived.
There were no injuries to any family members or firefighters.