ROGERS (KFSM) — Firefighters battled a blaze caused by an electrical malfunction at a cabinet shop Friday morning (Dec. 2).
The fire happened at Signature Wood Products in the 500 block of West Dyke Road.
Captain Dennis Thurman with the Rogers Fire Department said it is suspected that a dust collection system used at the business was in part. The building was full of wood products.
Firefighters said at the scene that an explosion happened and part of the building collapsed.
No one was injured in the matter, and the fire was accidental, according to the fire department.