Bobby is sticking with his weight loss program and doing great. With the big game this weekend Sarah shows Bobby some healthy snack alternatives to help keep him on target without falling off the wellness wagon at the party.
- 1 pkg.Chicken Bouillon supplement, dry
- 16 oz. ground turkey breast
- 8 oz. green onions, diced
- 8 oz. green peppers, diced
- Mix chicken bouillon supplement with meat and form into small balls.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown meat with onions, peppers.
- Let simmer until meatballs are cooked through.
- ALSO- can bake in the oven @ 350 for 20-25 minutes depending on the size of meatballs.
Servings: 4. Serving size: 1/4 meatballs and vegetables. Replaces 4 oz. protein, 6 oz. vegetables, 1/4 clear HNS
4 oz lean ground turkey breast or buffalo, cooked
2 oz diced green peppers
2 oz diced mushrooms
2 oz diced green onion
1 pkg Tomato Basil supplement prepared in 6 oz water
1 pkg zero calorie sweetener
Chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder to taste
2 oz diced tomatoes
Spray skillet with cooking spray and preheat to med/high heat. Saute peppers, mushrooms, and green onion until tender. Weigh 3 oz & set aside; brown meat with seasonings. Weigh 4 oz and combine with all ingredients except tomatoes. Simmer for 10 minutes. Top with diced tomatoes.
Serving size: 1
Replaces: 4 oz protein, 4 oz cooked vegetables, and 1 creamy supplement
Buffalo Wing Dip
* 16oz. low fat cottage cheese
* 1 pkg. ranch dressing (dry)
* ¼ cup Frank’s Wing Sauce
* 1- 13oz. can of chicken breast (all white), drained & rinsed OR shredded chicken
* ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
Blend the cottage cheese, ranch dressing mix, & wing sauce in a food processor or blender. Mix with shredded chicken and put in crockpot on low.
Sprinkle in cheddar cheese & more on top to garnish.
Can also be made in an oven. Then, spread chicken mixture in a 13x9 dish sprayed with Pam. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
To read more related to this story, click here!
Segment Sponsored By: Metabolic Research Center