- Saturday, July 4, at dusk. Beaver Lake at Eden’s Bluff, viewed by boat only. Near the Lowell area of the lake.
- Saturday, July 4, 9:30 p.m. at the Orchards Park parking lot. Live music and food trucks will be available starting at 7 p.m. Fireworks will be launched at 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 4, at dark. Rheas Mill Road near Randall Lynch Middle School. Social distancing needs to be observed.
- Friday, July 3, approximately 9 p.m. at Paradise Valley Golf and Athletic Club (3728 Old Missouri Rd.)
- Saturday, July 4, approximately 9:15 p.m. at Fayetteville Country Club (3335 Country Club Drive)
- Friday, July 3, approximately 9 p.m. Attendees are asked to park at the Gravette High School parking lot to enjoy fireworks nearby.
- Saturday, July 4, 9:30 p.m. Fireworks will be launched from the parking lot adjacent to Hunt Tower in Rogers, visible from parking lots surrounding the Walmart AMP.
- Thursday, July 2, 9:30 p.m. A fireworks show will be held at Carter Park. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Carter Park will be closed to the public. Residents are asked to watch the fireworks from their home, or at a safe place where Carter Park is visible.
- Saturday, July 4, beginning at 6 p.m. The traveling party train will make six stops to city parks and the Reserve at Chaffee Crossing. Click here for a full schedule.
- Saturday, July 4, around 9 p.m. Greenwood's 2020 Freedom Fest activities at the town square have been canceled. Fireworks will still be launched on July 4th. Mayor Doug Kinslow recommends Greenwood residents enjoy the 4th of July fireworks show from their homes. Click here for details.
- Saturday, July 4, 4 p.m. - 11 p.m. Tri-State Speedway will be holding it's 49th Annual Firecracker Spectacular Honoring Curtis Tennant during Saturday's races.
- Friday, July 3, 7:30-11:30 p.m. Crawford County Speedway will be hosting a fireworks show during the intermission of Friday's races.
- Saturday, July 4, at dark. The City of Van Buren fireworks display at the Field of Dreams Sports Complex. Due to the recent increase in COVID-19 cases, the Field of Dreams will be closed to the public.
If you would like to recommend a 4th of July event be added to our list, please email details to email@example.com