ROGERS, Ark. — The ArkansasBlue welcome center in Rogers invites residents to come to join them for a workout summer.
At 9 a.m. each Saturday, July 9-August 27, Arkansas Blue Cross will host free workouts with classes designed for all skill levels and open to everyone. Classes will be held at the Rogers welcome center, 4602 W. Walnut.
- July 9 - High Impact Interval Training (HIIT) with Crystal Tharp of Werk Fitness
- July 16 - Pilates with Maya Kivisto of Club Pilates
- July 23 - Barre by Ember Dennison of Barre3
- July 30 - Body Sculpting with Crystal Tharp of Werk Fitness
- August 6 - High Impact Interval Training (HIIT) with Crystal Tharp of Werk Fitness
- August 13 – Couples Dancing with Kathleen and Jonathan Seals of Arthur Murray Dance
- August 20 – Pilates with Emma Speir of Club Pilates
- August 27 - Barre with Ember Dennison of Barre3
"We are proud to be able to provide the community with an opportunity to enjoy a great, free workout with highly trained, local instructors and facilities,” said Candice Holt, supervisor of the ArkansasBlue welcome center in Rogers. “It’s also a great chance to try a new kind of workout you’ve been curious about but were hesitant to commit to.”
HOW TO ADD THE 5NEWS APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KFSM in the Channel Store.
For Fire TV, search for "KFSM" to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.
To report a typo or grammatical error, please email KFSMDigitalTeam@tegna.com.