INDIANAPOLIS — Nothing Bundt Cakes is celebrating its 25th anniversary by giving back to customers.
On Thursday, Sept. 1, the bakery will give the first 250 guests at each location a free Confetti Bundtlet.
To expand the celebrations, Nothing Bundt Cakes is holding an online contest where one lucky fan will win a $25,000 birthday party planned by a celebrity party planning company. Also, 25 runners-up will get a $100 Nothing Bundt Cakes gift card.
Fans can enter the contest by submitting a photo of their favorite birthday memory, describe why it was so great and share what a winning party would mean to them.
Entries will be accepted Sept. 1-25, and winners will be announced on the contest's website in October.
Dena Tripp and Debbie Shwetz co-founded Nothing Bundt Cakes in Las Vegas in 1997. After starting as a small baking business in their home kitchens, Tripp and Shwetz opened their first bakery and eventually became a franchise.
With nearly 450 locations in North America, Nothing Bundt Cakes offers four cake sizes in nine flavors, including Red Velvet, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, Lemon, Strawberries and Cream, and Confetti.
Click here to find the nearest bakery.
What other people are reading:
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes coming back to Starbucks. Why are they so popular?
- Why could a shortage of carbon dioxide affect our food supply?
- Coming to a theater near you: $3 movie tickets for 1 day
- Pennsylvania alligator up for 'America's Favorite Pet'
- 2 cats are looking for new roommates. Their adoption fee is $285K, but their house comes free