FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — Around 80,000 people will be in Fayetteville to watch county music legend Garth Brooks hit the stage at Razorback Stadium this weekend.
To make sure you're ready for The Dance, we've made a list of all the things to know before you head out with your Friends in Low Places this Saturday, April 23.
Brooks revealed during a media presser that he will be paying to replace the grass field at Razorback Stadium.
Representatives from the University of Arkansas said Brooks’ generosity will pay to replace the field.
When asked about this, Brooks said he’s happy to give back.
“We tear up the old one pretty good. So, if that’s what you mean? Usually, what you do with - let’s take Florida for example, we went down there and played down where the Gators played. They were getting ready to have graduation commencement. So, they kept our stuff on the floor all the way through commencement and then when you bring it up after being underneath for six weeks, it needs a lot of work. So, you contribute back to that field because you know it’s kind of a “thank you” for letting them play here, letting us play here. So, any time we get a chance to do that.” Brooks said.
Brooks then jokingly brought up the Hogs next season. “If you have a great season next year, it’s all because of me. Just want you to know. If you have a bad season, it’s whoever you hired to put the sod down. I wish I could help you, he said.
Parking and traffic map for the Garth Brooks concert Saturday, April 23
If you purchased a parking pass before 5 p.m. on Wednesday, April 13, your parking pass has been mailed to you.
If you purchased a parking pass after 5 p.m. on April 13, your parking pass will not be mailed and must be picked up in person. You can pick them up at Razorback Ticket Center, located at 1295 S. Razorback Road, Suite B in Fayetteville, this week until Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Passes can be picked up on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Parking passes are no longer available for those who have not purchased one.
If you have not received your mobile tickets for the concert yet, try the following:
- Search your email inbox for an email from TicketMaster.
- Your mobile tickets would have been sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gates open at 5 p.m., guests CAN NOT re-enter if they leave the stadium
Face masks are recommended in indoor areas and are required on all shuttles. Proof of vaccination cards is not required for entry.
- Alcohol and other drinks along with a variety of food concessions options will be available during the concert.
- All sales are cashless.
- Alcohol sales will conclude 30 minutes prior to the scheduled end of the show.
Is there a Clear Bag Policy for the concert?
Yes, Donald W. Reynolds Stadium does maintain a clear bag policy.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ or one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag are permitted.
- Individuals may also carry a small clutch purse, no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″
- Childcare items, including diapers, must also be carried in an approved clear bag.
Are posters permitted inside the stadium?
Posters on a standard poster board (without sticks) are permitted.
- Banners or excessively large signs that can obstruct the viewing of others are not permitted.
The show will go on rain or shine, so let The Thunder Roll this weekend!
HOW TO ADD THE 5NEWS APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KFSM in the Channel Store.
For Fire TV, search for "KFSM" to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.
To report a typo or grammatical error, please email KFSMDigitalTeam@tegna.com.